Working to Help Others
Volunteers of America Alaska relies on the talents and hard work of employees who believe there are no limits to caring. To that end, we ensure our employees are fulfilled both in their work and in their relationships with colleagues.
Ultimately, we're all here for the same reason - to help rebuild the lives of Alaska's most vulnerable.
- Chemical Dependency Counselor - ARCH
- Clinical Director of Outpatient Service
- Mental Health Clinician-Assist
- Mental Health Clinician-ARCH
- Mental health Clinician-ARCH Groups
- Mental Health Clinician-Benny Benson
- Milieu Specialist
- Milieu Specialist - Midnight
- Receptionist, Administrative Assistant
- Residential Care Assistant-On Call Relief
- Summer School Teacher
- Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter or bring the documents to 509 W 3rd Avenue.
- Phone: (907) 279-9640