VOA Alaska relies on the dedication and talent of our employees who believe there are no limits to caring. To that end, we ensure our employees are fulfilled both in their work and in their relationships with colleagues. Ultimately, we're all here for the same reason - to help rebuild the lives of Alaska's most vulnerable.
Our online application process makes it simple to submit your information today. Visit our Career Center to learn more each of our current vacancies.
- NEW Advanced Nurse Practitioner (Part-time)
- Chemical Dependency Counselor (Full-time, Anchorage)
- Chemical Dependency Counselor (Full-time, Eagle River)
- NEW Director of Finance (Full-time)
- Recovery Coach 1 (Full-time) - 3 Open Positions
- Recovery Coach 1 (Full-time, Long-term/Non-permanent) - 3 Open Positions
- Recovery Coach Assistant (On-call) - 4 Open Positions
- Recovery Coach Assistant- Midnight (Full-time)
Applications Must Be Completed Online
You can access the position description and application for each position on VOA Alaska's Career Center.
Questions about open positions and the application process can be directed to MMoffitt@voaak.org or (907) 279-9640.